Friday, March 8, 2013

Nebraska & Kansas Christmas 2012 Visit


My babygirl, Neicy on her beddie. I miss her so much. God has blessed me with her.
Me and momma, a true momma's boy. :)

The nephews got their own Club Beyond swag!

Noah and Logan with their FS/HAAF Club shirts!

Dad and I on Christmas Eve.

My brother from another mother, Harland - a true great friend in Christ.

My best bud and friend Kyle and his folks during my KS visit over Christmas.

Of course the 'goon squad' got me an incredible gift, to include an airblown elephant kid outfit which I tried to put on that night. Unreal......love you George and Kyle.

Hiiiiiuuugggghhh I work at McD!

Kyle and I during my KS visit.

We are insane, I know. But it's how we roll!

It was awesome getting to be with our boys again, to include Dennis here.

Hmmm.....the guy on the left.....we related???!??!!! Maybe...love you Nick, so much.

Arrival at Eppley and shot this photo when I saw mom in the airport. I love my family.

Okay, talk about culture shock. Been in the warm southeast and arrive home that late afternoon to do this!??!? What!??!? 10+" of snow......no thanks!

God's gift to me, Neicy.

My folks' home over Christmas, snow and all! :)

1 comment:

  1. grizzly adams DID have a beard!

    brothers dont shake hands....brothers gotta huug

    loved havin you back up here - cant wait to return the favor and come down there with the snake farm

    love ya

    ReplyDelete